Friday, June 24, 2011

My first plane ride

My first plane ride to Florida. I loved it so much that I skipped my nap because there was so much to touch and see! Crawling over mommy and daddy was so fun. Thats why my nickname is busy body.

















So excited I held my breath!

YouTube Video



The plane ride home was just as much fun. This time daddy figured out how to make me sit quietly with him by turning on my video and making me sit with him. I fell asleep right before the plane landed for bedtime.





Bye Florida, we will miss you!


















What a great first trip! We had a wonderful time!




Never realized how many children fly until now! Be sure to check the names on your baggage! Justin grabbed what he thought was our pack and play and I got a call from the airline while waiting on him to pick us up. We had grabbed someone else's that was patiently waiting with a cranky child! Thankfully we were still at the airport. They all have the same cover! Oops.

- Posted by Jodel