Sunday, August 21, 2011

CO bound


Yay, almost of the plane. We had a great flight and i was a great little boy! Now i am bored & ready to be off this plane. I've napped, eaten, played and now I want down to explore!





Got my wish! We have arrived in denver. I get to walk with daddy down the terminal.




Pit stop on our road trip into the mountains. Grocery shopping with auntie Ashley and uncy Ben.



Were here!! Auntie caught me on the go. I love playing with her!




Making use of my little seat again. This may be the last time because I've almost out grown this contraption. Breakfast in our villa with mommy and daddy. I woke at 4:30 mountain time (5:30am Texas time) and went back to sleep with mommy for an hour and 45 min. Whew for mommy and daddy!




My bib is as big as I am!



Playing with daddy's money. Luckily mommy was watching me because I threw $5 in the trash can!! Now I know your not suppose to do that!



Morning stroll by the river.



I love this weather, the clean air, nature and all the doggies around! This is my kinda place. Thanks alma for my jacket, I love it!!


- Posted by Jodel