Friday, December 9, 2011

Cookie Decorating

We had a blast baking and decorating cookies at Addy's despite being beat up on by a 22 month old little boy.  He pushed me off Addy's piano bench, punched and slapped me in the face.  Wait until I'm 3 and start Jiu Jitsu!


Addy singing to me!




Austin the bully stealing my toy!


Addy giving monk monk a ride on her shoulders because her Daddy always gives her a ride on his shoulders.


Eating before all the cookies were even distributed.


More!?!


So good I can't resist!


Decorating Mess!  Looks cleaner that it really is.


Yummy!  Yes, I am decorating my tongue!


The decorators!


Hard at work - decorating and eating!


Thought I would sneak in another taste of this icing!  Such hard work.


Got a sweet tooth, I can't help it!  I ate all the cookies with the help of the dogs!  Yes, 4 cookies gone..mostly on the floor of course.  Sorry Daddy I didn't save you any!


All done!  Couldn't even wait to get out of the neighborhood before nap time started.