Friday, July 13, 2012

Hudson Birthday



Tuesday, July 10th, 2012.  Doctors appointment @ 1:30.  Stress test to see how baby is doing to see if they will let me continue until my induction date. 4 cm dilated, 50% effaced.
Birth Story to come.

Big belly.

Little did I know I would be back & hooked up later in the evening too!
Back in the evening...this time in labor.  5 cm dilated, 80% effaced and bleeding, 
contractions coming every 3-5 min.

We were told to walk around for an hour to increase labor.  Squatting in the hospital hallway.  I'm getting this baby out!  It worked!!  Went back in an hour - 6 cm dilated & 80% effaced...sign me up for the epidural QUICK!  In one hour I went from able to stand up & breathe to leaning against the wall & not able to focus on ANYTHING but my curled tongue breathing!



Ahhh. epidurals are amazing!

Room 10 - Mama's favorite flower.

 Oxygen and mid contraction.  I had the shakes so bad it was hard for me to breath and Hudson's heart rate was dropping.  Oxygen and diaper in hand helped me breathe deeper and get babies heart rate back up.

Happy Birthday Hudson!




One proud Daddy.


Warming him up.



One proud Mama.


So sleepy.

Proud Grammie.

Proud Gramps.

Already a thumb sucker.

Goopy eyes.


So cute!


1st bath

Daddy's feet.

Sleepy boy.