Happy Birthday Dylan!!! I can not believe you are TWO!!!
These TWO amazing years have flown by and you have grown so much. You are such a sweet, loving boy. I am excited to see what this year brings. More adventures, fun and special moments.
We started the day off with tacos by the park at Whole Foods. Then, our second park at Zilker & the train followed by a dip in the free area at Barton Springs.
TWO parks for TWO years!!! Guess next year it will be THREE parks!!
Talking to Gramps.
Thomas the Train from Hudson.
Birthday Boy. Playground #1 @ Whole Foods for Breakfast.
Tacos with Train.
How old are you?
Learning the 2 fingers....making sure we use the right ones. Ha.
The Fam at Playground #2.
Happy Birthday Brother.
Thanks H, I love you.
Riding the Zilker Train. I am 2!!!
Cheese!!!!
Swim time.
Happy Birthday to me!!!!!











