Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Plunge

Went to Mozarts for our afternoon fun with G and Afton and dinner at Abels.

The iphone plunge miracle!

Texting by the water at Mozarts, think again!
Hudson hit my phone out of my hand and it slide right into the water.  Oops!!!  I thought it was toast!  Justin found a net from Abels finally since the one at Mozarts net was missing.  After about 10 minutes Geoffrey and Justin managed to fish out my phone.  I was happy they got it but sad I no longer had a phone.  Surprise!  I looked down at it and touched the main button and it lit up...it worked??? No way.  I slide the unlock button and no kidding...it worked!!! WHAT????  REALLY????  Called Justin on it...well, I could hear him but he couldn't hear me....unless I put it on speaker.  Oh well, I'll take it.  Later when we were leaving that evening, I tried it again....this time it worked perfect!  WHAT???  REALLY??  Then, my battery went dead so I tried to charge it.  Surely that was messed up?  NOPE!!! It WORKS, it WORKS, it WORKS!!! AMAZING!  Thank you thank you!  



Hanging out...D says CHEESE!


 Before the plunge.






My heroes!

It works!


 Skinny jeans.


 Feeding the ducks.


 H grabbing for Declan.

Blue eyes!

My little tadpole...tadpoling.

Hangin out.
Two proud Dads!

Silly.