Monday, June 3, 2013

Camp

Dylan went to gymnastics camp for the first time this morning. I can't imagine how the first day of kindergarten is going to be on me!!! It felt so weird leaving him and I felt so naked without my toddler in tow. Hudson and mommy went home hudson napped then gym time workout and eat lunch and it was time to pick him up. We went a little early to spy on him and he looked happy and like he was having a good time!!! Hudson was so happy to have his big brother back! And so was mommy!

Dylan had fun but they said he had a rough morning after 3 rotations until after lunch when they moved to front of gym where he was familiar with the rotations. He was happy though when I got there and when we left and said he wanted to go back! So, think he had a good time :)
We miss coach Katie, his coach moved back to Cali. Hope tomorrow goes well too!