Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mothers Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mother's,
Mother figures and all the women who take great care of somebody or something!

I had a great day.  It started off with me being indecisive because I could do whatever I wanted so I could not decide!!!  Do I do something I normally do or take advantage?  Yet, I wanted to spend the day with my family the whole reason I am a mother.  So, I decided I wanted to run on the beach, take Sadie before her surgery, and get some sun since I LOVE THE SUN and WATER.
So, that is what we did.  Went to baby beach, got a kombucha on the way (another must have) and then I took a nice run on the beach then got to play with my boys and Sadie in the sand.
Then, we hung out at the club for lunch (another favorite).  They were having a Mother's Day Brunch that I wish we could have done.  I am still on another round of this wacky diet for my digestion being out of whack and skin rashes so decided it was not a good idea for me.  So ready to have some answers in the next month or so!  UGH!  After nap, we made some home made, healthy ice cream in our new ice cream maker.  Went to dinner at Hana Hou (one of my favorite places here) and
came home to finish an amazing day off with our ice cream and a
walk to the top of the hill to get a view of beauty!
I am so grateful to be a mother to two amazing little boys.
They give me my purpose and my reason for living.
I was so happy to spend the day with them and have them remind me what Mother's Day is all about...LOVE.  Happy Mother's Day to my Mom for being a great Mother to me and all the other Mother's that have touched my soul, been an inspiration and made me who I am today.

Thanks Mom for the pretty bracelets! LOVE THEM!

My hand picked flowers from my three favorite people.

They were extra sweet to me.  They did have some moments that reminded me that I am a Mom. ;)

We fit in the prius.

We be clubbing.  I got to sit out.  YEA!

Hana Hou

The shark made the pic.

Now, this is delicious!  Home made ice cream is the way to go!

Bare foot walk to the top of the hill.

Ahhhhh.....breathe!

I love my little family! 
What a great Mother's Day. 
Wish we could of been with our Moms too!  Miss you guys, thinking of you!