Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sadie


Sadie had her surgery and her teeth cleaned.  Thank goodness she didn't have to have any teeth pulled!!  They looked dead to me but guess they were that nasty.  WOAH!
So happy with this vet!  She was in great hands and is doing so much better than I even imagined.  She was so happy, walking and ready to get out of there.  I think she is so much happier having the mast cut off and I think she feels a ton better.  That thing must of really been bothering her.  So happy we did it and so thankful that we have met such great doctors and vets so far!  blessed.

Dylan was concerned about Sadie girl so we all went to pick her up.  The boys and I had dropped her off in the morning and Dylan was sad.  He said, so we only have 1 dog now?

Giving Sadie some love.  Cone head for about 2 weeks then she can get her stiches off.