The boys and I went on a surf session with our neighbors to the west side for Halloween. They brought Uncle Jason, a surf instructor for the kids. They played around in the tide pool, then went in the tiny waves close to shore. Dylan went on 2 close to shore then he took on his board out with Lara and I. It was fun to see Dylan come out in the waves. He laid on his board while Jason caught the wave and surfed them in. Dylan laid on his board and he hung onto him. They surfed the wave together and Dylan enjoyed it and really liked Uncle Jason. Thanks Grammie and Gramps for coming out and watching H so I could surf with Lara.
Surfing Session with Ayse and Jason.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyfV8Fsbj9M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZdPKQIaCPA
Nice stance.
Go D.
Go H.
H surfing.
Grammie watching H.
Jason and D heading out for a wave.
Hudson enjoying the sand.

