Sunday, February 1, 2015

Friends


Some pictures of special moments while hanging with our family, friends and school buds.
A few of these pictures may be repeats.  They are a combo from mommy and daddy's cameras.

Driving Dudes.

All snuggled with Sadie.

Dad built us a surf rack.  Nice job Babe!

His new tool he loves.

Play heaven.

Sk8r TWO.

Sk8r 4.

Mom and her boys.

Taco night with friends.  A little game of Tug a War.  
Looks like Dylan is winning against Jack and Tevia.

Hmm?  Hudson holding his weight!

Dylan working hard.

Dylan's playdate outing with Cash and Grayson to Iao Valley without Mom and Dad.

I think he had a blast!

A little tree climber.

I guess you can hoard things even if you have a super small space!

Hudson waxing his board.

Frame built by Daddy.  Nice work Mr. Handy.

Just reading some stories.

The monstrosity being built behind us.

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

Sword masters.

Hudson playing with his buddy Jack while Dylan was at a playdate at Cash's house.

Amazing yard.

Hungry boy at Aunties.

Surprise!

Woah!  Jackson Chameleon spotted in Aunties yard.

Dylan scraped his back at school and couldn't remember how.  
I asked Miss Kim and he did it on the slide and didn't even cry, just shook it off like nothing happened!  Tough cookie!

He is such a tree climber.

Getting a better view at Hookipa.

I think they are having fun!

Little boys.  Into guns.  Instinct.

Google head.  Ninja mask.

Hudson's front roll at DGA.

I looked back and spotted H in his shades.

One cool dude.

Nothing like a dinner with a Kula view.

Hudson and Dylan partied during nap time then he fell asleep on our way to a birthday party.
So tired!