Friday, April 17, 2015

Oahu


Oahu Bound.  Daddy found an amazing deal on a truck in Oahu so we made a night of it.  We initially went for the day but decided to stay the night at the last minute.  So glad we did!  
We had a fun mini vacation.

There is our plane.


Island Air. 

Since we went for the day I didn't want to lug the carseats.  Thought we would take a shuttle but I only could find a taxi and they just let us get in like we were all adults.  YIKES!
Dad was dealing with the truck so Mom and the boys had an adventure! Off to find a hotel.

We found the Hilton Waikiki.  Incredible hotel!  Koi ponds, parrots, honus, pools, beach.  Too bad they were fully booked.  So, adventure began...the boys and I headed down the beach to the sheraton 4 hotels down.  It would of taking me by myself probably 15 minutes.  With boys in tow, took about 45 minutes.  Ha!

We found it.  Cuddle bug in the ac for nap, ahhhh!!!

Honolulu zoo time.  I hate going to zoos because I feel so bad for the animals!!!  I am thankful that I am able to see them and appreciate it since some of these animals we may be the last generation to see them.  So sad!  
Looking at the Nenes.

Komodo Dragon. 

This lizard was in love with this lady.  She wanted to jump on her!

Tiger. 

Hudson was a little scared.

Rhino. 

Checking out the apes.

Poor guy just sitting there.  Hudson was scared of him because he was running around like a crazy "monkey" and would run and jump to hit the wall.  He was insane, feel so bad for him. 

Staring contest.

What you looking out.  Yo little boy, let me out! 

Dancing around. 

What's in there?

Baboon. 

Zebras.  Are we in africa?

Sadly, this may be one of the last Rhino.

Giraffe.

These animals are beautiful.

Elephants. 

Oahu!

Street Money Makers.

Skit Breakdancing

From Breakdancing to Hula 

Napping boys while Mom and Dad take turns surfing. 

So tired.

Waikiki Waves are soo fun!!!

The famous Waikiki
Lots of people.  Secret spot...to the far right. 

Sandcastle. 

Pool time.  Dylan jumping off the slide. 

Slide buddies

Swimmers 


Lulus for dinner and Hudson tries to drink an empty beer.


Cutie

  The Asian ladies LOVE the boys.  They would get so many looks and these two ladies wouldn't stop talking to them and taking pictures with them.  No swimsuits but still getting in the water with them.

Photo time.

More pics.

And again.

Hanging Loose
 After a nap we were on our way back to the airport.

Why you making that face Mom??  I wanna join.