Saturday, December 19, 2015

Santa

Dad went to camp in the crater so Mom took us to breakfast at Colleens.  Hi Dad!

We went to the Keiki Christmas Party at the club again this year.  Santa is there and gives the kids a gift that they had asked for!  Clever, clever sneaking it in so little eyes didn't see.

We are ready for Santa!  Hudson picked out his outfit, the elf hat and all!  He wanted to show Santa his hat.

Dylan picked out his outfit.  Are you sure you don't want to dress up for Santa?  I want to wear this.  I will get my socks.

Oh Christmas Tree.

Cookie Decorating.

Woah, here comes Santa.

Can I eat this?

Elf working hard.

They each got to go visit with Santa and get a gift.

Poor guy was a little embarrassed.

Nervous.

Stoked to get a present.  Surprise!

Hudson didn't want to chat with Santa!!!

Until he saw he got a gift.

Santa and his elf.

Chatty chatty.

So cute!

Heart was melting.

He probably knew he hasn't been the nicest boy!

Just a peak.

Can we please open it?

What did you get?

The got bionicles, just what they wanted ;)
Oscar and Owen got the same!

Building with Brayden.

Cookie eating time.

So good.

I finished building. 

Mr. Cute.