Happy Mother's Day to me!!
Wish it came with glassy, head high waves too! Soon!
I got to ride it in choppy, huge conditions and that was fun, can't wait to ride it on a real wave!
It is like my other one but with a pulled in nose and more rocker for steeper waves and to pull into the pocket of the wave. Little thinner than my other one too. It is a Kazuma custom mini. I chose to go with Kazuma since Matt has seen me surf and we chatted about his suggestions. I feel lucky to have a shaper in the water when I go. Now, that is custom! He was stoked to get to do such a unique and special board since I used a sarong for the design.
Custom for Jodel.
Bottom
Hawaiian Islands. I got to choose having the Islands on there and where.
Hudson likes it.
Ready to ride.
Dylan...check
Ready to ride.
They approve.








