Dylan's first field trip. The kids in their leadership year get to go on a field trip. I was asked to chaperone for 7 kids. Didn't realize it would be me alone with the 7 kids. It worked out great though! They all listened (I repeated myself a few times), asked lots of questions and loved the bus and the performance. We took a school bus to the Maui Arts and Culture Center to listen to a guy play music and sing. He was interactive and had the whole auditorium jumping, singing, laughing and dancing. Very entertaining. Two of the girls form our class were called to stage to dance. I was impressed to see Dylan dancing and singing along.
Video:
https://youtu.be/3mMDhCXUobM
Monkeypod Class

Ready for fun.
Here we go.
Wow, reliving childhood memories of being on a bus. This time great to be on it with my best buddy.
Enjoying it.
Monkeypod Class

Ready for fun.
Here we go.
Wow, reliving childhood memories of being on a bus. This time great to be on it with my best buddy.
Ready for the show.
Enjoying it.
School Australia world map he finished the same day.





