Sunday, October 1, 2017

Wakeboarding

Dylan, Daddy and Mommy were the most excited about wake boarding.

Dad prepping Dylan. 

Dylan ready to go.

Yes!  He got up on his 2nd or 3rd try.

And had the biggest smile.

Already going for the wake.

Hanging with Dad.

Mommy's turn.

I can still do it!

And jump a little.

Speed is my favorite.

Watching Daddy.

Hudson.

Hudson's turn.

Go H.

Dad and Dylan helping.

So stubborn he doesn't want to look at camera.

Little boy and a big board.

Yahoo!! He did it!

Big smile.

Dylan cutting.

Spraying.

Air.

Now I know why my lips always hurt when I do sports!

Air.

Dylan wakeskating.

Go!

When we got Hudson up Justin stayed in the water.  
Mommy was driving the boat and it was super windy.  

Thankfully Dylan is such a great helper, he jumped in and helped Hudson.

Big guy.

Daddy getting air.

Dylan shredding.

Mommy air.

Dylan getting air.

Cutting.

Dylan flying.

Gramps shredding too!