Sunday, January 6, 2019

Dylan Middles


Dylan decided to surf middles one morning.  
"Dad, it looks good!  I want to go out." - Dylan, 8
Dad didn't hesitate.  Mommy did!  Surprise!  Proud of Dylan for making up his own decision.  Very important so he can be brave and not hesitate on the waves.  It was nice to have back up form Uncle Matt out there too.  So grateful Dad is a great swimmer and can be out there with him.
Mommy had lots of emotions, maybe I shouldn't watch.  So many nerves and excitement.  Letting go of my little guy growing up.  WOW!  Great way to start a New Year.

https://youtu.be/rxfrKRm-5kM

Dad and Dylan at Middles.

H playing on the beach.

Rainbows.  Good luck charm.  Dream big!

Hanging with Auntie.

Good times.

Way to go Dylan!

Charging.

Thanks Uncle Matt.

Being brave, having confidence, and lots of practice!
Surprise Mommy!

Nice One.

Woah.

In the moment.

Cutback.

Rainbow.

I bet he is stoked!