It has been a rough foster month. This litter had a pack of 3 and 2 were premature. Sadly, around 4 weeks kitten fading syndrome kicked in. So so so sad to watch them decline so rapidly. From being so healthy to not thriving anymore. From playing, eating and being a normal kitten to not eating, playing, shaking, lethargic and overall fading. It was so sad. We took them in and I begged to see if I could turn them around and sadly that night one passed. I thought the other one may make it since she was gaining weight. Then, a week later the it started and we had to put her down. UGH!!!! I love fostering but these are the moment my heart is so sad. I have to remind myself how fragile they are and without us they would all die. 17-25% fade. Then, the last one surviving came down with a virus. Thankfully, it was just a kitten virus and he recovered. We were so sad and scared that the same thing was happening. THANK YOU Pono for pulling through!
Trying to heal her. UGH! See you at the rainbow bridge Felix. UGH!!!!
Sick Pono
Healthy boy.
Gaining.
Love this guy.
Grieving.
Pono potato is going to make it.
Bye little miss. UGH! See you at the rainbow bridge. :(

