Who runs this house? It is a battle of reminder to take control and your power back. Even if it is from a cat! haha. These creatures I left at home while we were gone and had our pet sitter come in daily. Well, we will not do that again!! They decided they would rebel towards a clean freak! Yep, I came home to a mess of nastiness! My cat journey has taught me that cats can be destructive if they are not getting what they want, have an attitude, like to rule, and will battle you for the totem pole. We tend to clash until I slow down and remember that I love them and they do give me affection in the ways they want. I just have to force myself to sit and pet them. They feel everything and do want to be near us and are asking us to stop and pet them without really asking.
They are a reflection of me. HAHA!
Not sure how they get free rent and food.
Waiting for food.
We have started letting Bella outside since she has been so naughty! It has been a huge relief, however, now we have to watch her since she is deaf. She likes to follow us to our car and tries to get in then gets under our cars. Makes it a challenge when we go to leave.