Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Sleepover

School days.

New Year always brings a clean slate by cleaning, simplifying, redecorating, organizing and refocusing!
Room by room I got rid of so much furniture and stuff, repurposed and revamped furniture!!! It is amazing how much stuff accumulates in so little time.  Thankfully I am good at getting rid of stuff.  I could not imagine if I didn't.  Stuff weighs you down, clutters your mind and totally holds you back.  So, I was cleaning Justin's office and the boys started to claim his old monitor and shelf.  
What a great idea of repurposing it for a game station in their room!
 
Park football with friends.

These monkeys.

Kick.

Sleepover time.

The have a blast.  We step back and let them do as they wish and it is amazing how much fun they have.  When it is over, they start planning for the next weekend.  I love being the house with all the kids and hope to always be!  Stepping back, yet present when they need, having fun actives and food, and being involved and supportive I think may be part of this puzzle to continue to fulfill my goal.

So fun.