Monday, March 6, 2023

Zoo moments


Our new neighbor moved in.  He started as a 6am rooster but quickly changed to a 3:30 one! UGH!!!!  He is sooooo loud and loves our hens.  So....time to go buddy!

Rooster, go in the trap!

We caught Bella!! Second time to go in there, hmmmmm.  Bell, your not to smart!

 They are starting to like each other. Or she feels grateful we got her out of the trap.


yay, starting to take mush.  I have to get them on mush so another foster can take over since we go to Whistler.  They do not hav a lot of bottle fosters.

Babies graduated to mush.  I love when they are super small and on the bottle since I find it to be the easiest.  When they start going crazy at the bottle means time to graduate to mush.  I have to remember that every time I get a little frustrated as the transition is messy and can take a few days.  Good reminder of how it goes.

Feeding line up.