Sunday, July 23, 2023

HBD11yrs

Hudson Bday gift hunt:
https://youtu.be/OVqlQrIrMP8

Hudson bday interview:
https://youtu.be/GJTgAUbLO7Y

 10 year Milestones:

I love making people laugh - Aug 2022

You saved our childhood with surfing, school, synthese, fun activities, relaxed not rushing, time together - Aug 2022

Wants a miniature australian shepard 

Saying he doesnt have any friends

Loving going surfing with friends in the morning and sugar cove

Obsessed and loving basketball

Creating projects for school, writing stories 

Hudson the creator and  entertainer - wanting to be able to sing really fast, make 10 points in a BB game, singing, dancing, music

“Gives me confidence when I see a video of myself doing something new I just learned and doing it.  Ie. kickflip on skateboard”- sept 28

Skating again

Ukraine looking board

Pedro camp

Sugar cove evenings

Listening to audible

Into surfing and getting better - wants to do air reverse

1st surf com - surf bash at hookipa, got 1st in 1st heat then didn’t advance

Pedro surf lessons

Riding horses again

Wanted Sy the cat really bad

Volunteering a lot at the shelter

Loving basketball

“Maui is so beautiful in the mornings. I love it.” (sitting in the hot tub) -2/26/23

“I  love Sunday mornings with kitty, waffles, and kumon being finished.” (at the table)-2/26/23

Wanted a build a bear so bad.  Got Snuggles for Valentines Day

Swim Team 2x week

Loving Acting with MAPA - got a rap part

Dungeon and Dragons and Pokemon

1st swim meet:  25 Free-2nd, 50 Free-4th, 25 Back-1st

Into riding horses, lucky, loving cantering.  “Mom, I feel free when I canter.” - May 2023

Into texting with friends, playing Overwatch with Jackson

Finished 5th grade

Waves smaller for summer, loving surfing again

Food wars books


Birthday Interview:

Favorite....

Color - yellow

Toy - new horse lego set

Eat - pizza

Wear - yellow and black shirts

Do - surf when everyone family is out 

Animal - otter, b whale, panda

Song - yeah from usher

Best Friend - jackson

Outside - surf, ride horses

Go - bahamas with everyone, whistler with archer and crews

Holiday - christmas and easter

Take to bed - little guys

Want to be - make lots of money, entrepreuner

Self - happy, healthy, smart, strong

Brother - plays with me

Mom - that you homeschool us and be mom

Dad - likes to do things with us like you and dylan