Thursday, December 21, 2023

Bye Kittens

Saying goodbye is never easy!
Pandy and Goldie got a home! Sharky and Sweetie are now back at MHS Shelter so people can see them when they go to adopt a furry friend.  It is always a sad day returning them. Lots of tear and prayers that they get adopted! I have to remind myself why I am doing what I am.  For the babies! Saving lives! Helping get them a home! They are all more adoptable and will get a great home.
We love you!

The two buddies getting adopted together! Yay!

Sharky wanting to chow down. He still needs a home.

Last night with Sharky and Sweetie.

Laser fun!

Cat cafe is another fun place to go hang with cats, get to know them and fall in love.
We love going there.  They are doing such a great thing! So glad we found this place. It is always great having like minded people around you. 😻

So cute!

So sweet, she crawled into my lap.

He loves me.

Houdini.

Hanging with the cats.