Friday, May 23, 2025

Mr Big Guy OG

Well..we now have 4 cats 😻😻😻😻long story but Thursday the owner surrendered him. 

Found him Monday morning at Hookipa following tourist down the road at the entrance.  Not sure why but I quickly jumped out of the truck, asked if it was theirs and then it followed me around. So, of course I brought it home. Not sure what made me jump out of the truck so quickly....

you don't see stray cats there so I intuitively knew he was not suppose to be there. 

He let me pick him up and carry him while I figured out what I was gonna do. So he road home in my lap excitedly looking out the window the whole ride home. He fit right in like he owned the place, loving on Shelby, not being aggressive at all to anyone! 

He is super friendly, loving, gets along with the other cats, dogs and the crew.  

Took him in Tuesday and he is chipped and neutered. They almost didn’t let me bring him home bc was a new lady but I was able to finally. Long story….guess he is a wanderer from Lahaina!!! There were many people involved. The owner lost her pet friendly home in Jan 😿and another lady took him on. She is the one I was dealing with. She has 40 cats and he didn’t get along with them and wandered so a neighbor took over and she gave them food so they would feed him. He got in their truck and he came to surf and somehow he got out at hookipa! Poor guy! He just somehow fit right in. She was wanting me to hang on to him while they figured out his situation, so of course I let her know he was happy over here and wanted what was best for him and somehow we were happy to adopt him. Today they decided to let us keep him. Cat stars somehow aligned. 😻⭐️he is super chill and not aggressive at all towards our crew? Bella is super mad and sharky is getting better. Maybe it is the honeymoon phase but we love him.


Super sad bc those peeps lost their apartment and home in the fire. His vet also lost his business so no records. She wouldn’t let me make a donation to her and I know she is a cat rescuer bc I looked her up!

So............
Meet Mr. Big Guy O.G. For original gangster bc he walks around like he has been here before, been through it all and owns the place. Sad bc he has prob been through a lot. 


What is going on??? 

Just hanging out.

This is a great book! Mr. Professor.

Yep, making myself at home!


Shelby approves.

Bella is P.O...ed!!!! He doesn't seem to care...lounging on the window seal.

and he doesn't care.

I think I fit in nicely here.

Digging the love.

Has he been here before???? 
Looks like one of our kittens but the markings are just a little bit off.

Off to the shelter. 
He almost didn't fit in the box! We had to hold the bottom so he didn't fall out.

Whew, I got to come back.

Getting them to love each other....the magic of treats!

He LOVES treats!

So long!

He is huge! Probably 12-15lbs and 1.5-2x Sharky.

Sharky helping me blog. LOVE this little guy.

No more....we cannot be outnumbered!!!
I stopped fostering the kittens a while back so maybe this guy was to confirm that we are complete 
and no more fostering for now.....
continue focusing on school, our family, and the animals we have.