Tuesday, July 29, 2025

RIP Sharky Sniff Sniff

RIP Sharky
Sept 9, 2023 - July 23, 2025 (too young!)
I saved you once. I saved you again. You saved me. Now, you need to save me again.
My little foster from bottle, lacking to thrive - our persistence and the grace of God - you survived.
Little did I know our journey would continue...you got adopted, as a rough push and pull experience with this lady....you made your way back to our home to call it his home. Again, we saved you.
I was so happy!!!
He saved me - making my world bright.
Now!?! When I need him most, he is gone.

SHARKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a;dlnglurhdiodf aeosijd tfuadhfgsxnaf;laisdoir ftuenktnnas
ANGER!!!!!!!SADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!WILL I STOP RETHINKING HOW THIS PLAYED OUT??
MY REACTION, CAN I HANDLE HEAVINESS?
PANIC, SUFFICATION, SEARCHING...
Life is so fragile, I feel vulnerable.
When bad things seem to be coming my way - what is this teaching me???

PRESENCE, GRATITUDE, POSITIVITY - look, find the moments that bring me joy, hope, 
soulful levitation

I AM SOO SOOO SOOO SAD.
TRAGEDY some may say. GRIEF. DENIAL. Wake me up!

I am so so so so sad. Miss him dearly. Feel him still around. Where is he? Why??
I miss his cuddles, his whines, his paws reaching for me to hold him, his presence constantly.
His cute, playfulness, him come running when I call him.

I am so sad. After a series of events of those so close to me...
How could this happen? He never went down by the street....until....this sad Weds. when he got hit by a car on our street, mail lady???

My neighbors texted to see if we all had our cats accounted for. Called me. Finally I saw the nightmare....
Sharky!!! What???? Sprinting down the stairs, flying out the door, running down the street in horror....
I must see.....NO....
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FALL DOWN with overwhelming emotion. shock.
he was acting weird bc people in our house taking out our AC wall units and then another group of people to put in new splits. Is this why he was whining and so clingy? He normally goes out and in during the day but stays close to the house.....this horrible day he decided to wander. Did he follow Justin to return the ladder to our neighbors? Was he just scared? Was he sick like MIA? 
SO MANY QUESTIONS-I WANT ANSWERS!

I am still haunted by the moment I found out and my reaction. My should was crushed. My soul continues to be crushed, feeling it, questioning it, why? Is this a bad dream? Where is he? 

RIP little buddy!! You will always be in my thoughts and in my heart.

Almost one week and I am able to see the light again, a little bit of reasoning.
Am I suppose to have baby kittens again? With Sharky, he took up so much of my attention and didn't like them so I stopped. Will my other cats stop fighting and can I give them the attention they need now?

My afternoons and nights are heavy, it comes and goes.....hopefully more goes now.

Grateful for that morning I spent with him. Little did I know it would be my last.
I sent this to Justin telling him how much I love love him!!! 

He was my favorite, snuggle buddy, companion that hung with me in my garden, in the kitchen, on the sofa, in my bed, sleeping while sucking his tail. 

You will always be with me.

Cardinal that evening.....Sharky - is that you???

Big Guy comforting me....is he grieving too?

Even Baby Blue is griveing.

Asking him to stick around....it is moments like this that make me see the light and 
feel like the world is back on my side.
I mentioned I wanted to plant bird of paradise plants for my baby Sharky because he loved watching the birds in our plants, but got to thinking I bet they don’t have it at Home Depot! Well, we went to walk at Kuau and some locals were having a party and packing up since we get there at closing. They left and I did one more lap and at the finish of my lap….this was laying there! The nextmorning Justin noticed there are Keiki baby plants ready to be propagated!!!!!! Wow, just wow!!!!!

And another moment...mornings in the ocean with my favorite people....I cherish these...as....I
battle with my fear of losing those close to me...my reaction...

We had an amazing swim…Hudson and this turtle swam in sync, parallel, side by side, from the rock point outside the surfers all the way in to the sand!!!! Such an incredible experience I can’t even explain. I swam along them watching the whole thing! I was thinking wow what a magic moment…didn’t say it but thinking it. Guess what Hudson says when he pops up-wow, that was a magic moment. Ok, Crazy!


Thank you world for turning my world back up.


Now I wait to get his ashes to spread him around me to remember him forever.
RIP my little lovebug!

as I try to catch up on my blog - my photos bring up so many emotions - from anger, maddened by the other cat drama, sadness, emptiness of missing you!!! I must come to terms, I must revisit to turn my emotions to gratitude and smiles that I was able to be blessed by his soul while I could.
WE LOVE YOU SHARKY, always and forever. Thank you for being with us.
See you at the rainbow bridge.