Thursday, November 20, 2025

Zoo

Animal moments:

Hudson has been into wildlife biology hippos, and husbandry.....so, we took a day field trip.

Off to the zoo.

We have arrived at the Honolulu Zoo.

Safari time.

Everything is bigger at the zoo.

Hippo time!

Gharial.
Hudson's inspiration (Forest Gallante) favorite fish eating crocodilian. 

Just a chillin.

Look!

Yikes.

I like them.

Gharial.

People come to the zoo to see what we have in our backyard!

I would not want to swim with that thing!

Sad!

Hippo, yo - get up!

Save from Extinction.

Rhino, wow.

I like that they seem happy!

Don't mess with that guy.

How cute.

Baboon or human?

I think we are related, he is meditating.

Giraffe.

Happy field trip.

Hudson's favorite!

Whole reason we came to the zoo.

Too bad they are sun bath napping.

So big!

I love them, I want to have one.

Yikes.

Can you imagine that thing running?!

So giant.

ILLEGAL TRADING!

He is pretty cute!

How old?

Ape.

They have rehabbed him from heart disease.

These two.

My favorite.

Siamang monkeys and spider monkeys were communicating.

I want one.

I see it in our yard!

We will have to come back for a twilight tour.

What a fun day!