Saturday, December 20, 2025

Cybertruck

We rented a Cybertruck to see if we like it.
Wow, we had no idea to what level this thing is. Next level, amazing, incredible, speechless.
How fun! It makes you think you are on a ride at Universal Studios.
We knew it drove itself, but it is indescribable to what extent its capabilities.
This is the future, revolutionary, how can you ever go back to a standard vehicle.
What will the technology be in a few years with this exposition growth. I now believe all things can happen from robots to medical advancements to flying in the sky. We may never have to drive again.
It sees things before we even did, takes us places and different routes, can drive in sloth to chill to standard to hurry to mad max. We tried it all, what a thrill!
Will we get one? HMMMM ;) I think I am hooked, I LOVE IT!
Excited to get in the one we rented in Texas. Are we going to TX or Universal Studios, haha.

Justin's first ride. There is little to no driving....just observation:

 This thing is a beast.

Sugar Cove test.

Surf mobile.

Christmas Lights.

Christmas Lights. It has spread the cheer mode where it plays outside the truck.

Taking Steve for a ride. His reaction is the same, in awe!!!

Time to buy TESLA stock! Buy, buy, buy. I am looking forward to what is to come!
Laundry, maid robot, let's go!
Grocery uber, personal assistant? Send it!!

Dec 19th, 2025 - Where does it go from here? This marks a revelation for us.
It will only change from here, no going back.