Friday, January 30, 2026

Cybertruck

Bye beautiful, off to Oahu for the Tesla trade in. Amazing how much they give you vs. 
BMW or private party here!!

Thanks for the fun times.

Justin flew to Oahu to drive it to the port to be shipped here.

There she is.

Oahu Tesla, omg I LOVE it.

The beast arrived in Maui.

My new car aka truck, I LOVE it! 
Let the tours begin.

WOW, we have had the truck less than a month and have had some crazy reactions!!!
People are just ruthless and so ridiculous over a vehicle.

I am gonna rant....

1. We went to walk at the park we go to every evening and sometimes morning. We get out of the cyber truck and Karen a lady that walks up there went off on us…why would u support such a man. Justin said why would I not! And she started cussing at him and saying look what he did to our government blah blah blah! He was like why are you dropping f bombs in front of my kids? We have known you for so long and look how you’re acting. She said i thought I knew you! Crazy!!! We walked off and then she would turn anytime we were approaching to pass her. Then, saw her another day and she did the same thing. And people wonder where the name Karen came from!
Completely avoiding us. 

2. Justin takes it to the gym and a lady passing him gives him the thumbs down.

3. Justin passes a guy in a Rivian and he flicks him off!!! hahahhahahhaha

Do these people react like this to every Tesla owner? If so, wow - poor things mush have a bad day everyday!!! No right to attack anyone for driving a vehicle.

What is next?? WOW. Bring it. You will not take our peace. You cannot like us for a vehicle we bought.
Or you can, we just know your true colors.