Saturday, May 9, 2026

YES Maui Monkeys

Can you believe there are monkeys on Maui???????

Yep! And only 15 min from our house in Haiku.

I saw a flyer at the vet when we took OG looking for volunteers!  I told Hudson and he was so excited. So, we seemed out the opportunity to volunteer, applied, interviewed and now are waiting for the opportunity.  We got the opportunity but unfortunately there has been some unexpected change in their care. We are waiting for things to settle for them to allow us to start.
This isn't a play with the monkeys, it is a care for husbandry opportunity. 
They are a sanctuary, keeping them in the most real life situation. LOVE IT.

In the meantime, check out their site.


They are having a silent auction to raise money……if you feel so inclined ;) 


I bought Hudson a shirt and us a bag to take with us to volunteer.  

WE ARE SO EXCITED and CAN’T WAIT!!