Wednesday, January 19, 2011

4 Months Old

I can't believe how fast time is flying!  We are enjoying every second and falling more in love everyday.

4 Months Stats & Percentile for my age:
Weight 14lbs, 15 oz.  50% Percentile
Height 24.5 (I am 2 feet tall), 25%
Head Circumference: 41.5, 50%

I am reaching for things & grabbing for them.  Grabbing my bottle, reaching for Mommy & Daddy's food, my toys, etc.  I almost had Mom's clementine in my mouth!

I am giggling and always smiling.  Even when I do not feel good.  I love smiling at Mommy and Daddy.     I like everybody but love those I see most....Mom & Dad.  I enjoy playing in my office, doing my daily exercises, starting to like tummy time, starting to roll from back to front and LOVE taking baths, jacuzzi & regular.

I have discovered my toes!  I help Mom change my diaper by holding out of the way.   Soon they may be in my mouth like my mom use to do as a baby.