Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Play Time

I am starting to love to sit up & grab for everything!  I am so curious about my hands and everything that is close to me.  I want to touch & feel it all.  I feel soft, smooth, rough, fluffy, hard, crunchy and many more textures.  The best is reaching for something & then sticking it in my mouth to taste it.  My favorite thing to put it my mouth are my rags - burp rags, dish rags, shirts and wash clothes.

I love my bone book.  Thanks Auntie Ashley!  Where's the bone?  In my mouth??





I LOVE the magic boxes.  Imagine that!  TVs, phones, and computers.  Thank goodness Mom & Dad only let me watch them here & there because I would stare at them for hours if they would let me!

Wow, toy overload!  Not sure which one to play with first.  I am the luckiest boy in the world :)


Dad, I want to go back to that other page.  I enjoy reading but really want to see that other picture again.