Friday, January 6, 2012

Potty Time

D pee peed in his potty tonight all by himself!!  So exciting!

Mamma had to run outside to flip the water heater switch (that is a different story) and came back to Dylan carrying his potty insert with a puddle in it.  He peed in it and then handed to me!!!  I was so proud of him and he was so proud of himself that he wanted to do it again!  So, sure enough he pee peed in it 3 more times!!!  He would of kept doing it but it was bedtime.  
Trying so hard because Mamma got so excited when even the smallest drop came out!  

Every night I tell him to go potty before his bath and tonight it was a success.  All the times I go and tell him what I am doing or when he goes and I ask him if he is going potty or if he went potty has paid off!  Well, let's see if it continues.  Now, I have to teach him not to play in it!!  
Especially, if poo is next!!  Little boys!

We have 4 months if he is going to be potty trained before baby because I want him out of diapers for a solid 2 months before baby so it doesn't backfire.  If not, I will continue to do double diaper duty and he will show little one how he can be a big boy (once he is ready of course) and train him them.

Amazing what Mamma's get excited over.