I was a great boy at my 1st Dentist appointment. I went to see Dr. Melanie Babot with Austin Kids Teeth and really liked her & her office. There was a helicopter & truck that I loved playing with before my appointment. I managed to go poo twice while we were waiting to see the Dentist. Set a great example of my teething symptoms for her. I currently have 12 teeth & working on my 4 incisors. One has come through and the other 3 are peeking through. The Dentist was amazed at how many teeth I had for my age & said the ones I'm working on are 2 year old teeth. Mama is glad I am getting them now! Next, is 2 yr molars and then I am done for a while....just as Hudson will start getting his!
Showing Mama how I brush my teeth. Thanks for the toothbrush.
I wasn't so keen on sitting in the chair by myself but was great sitting on Mama's lap while the dentist examined my teeth.
She said to start flossing my front, top teeth since they were close together and could be a nice place for plaque to build up into a cavity. Luckily, Mama has shown me how. Now, time to get regular! Glad I enjoy it.



