Meet Hudson McCoy Edwards at 26 weeks in 3D/4D.
He has a little peach fuzz. It will be interesting to see how much hair he has since I have had less indigestion than I did with Dylan. He currently is in the breech position. His head is on the upper, left side of my belly with his back down the left side, his butt pointing towards my pubic bone with his feet coming up my right side. Explains why I have had pain in my lower right side when I am walking & behind my belly button.
He has a little peach fuzz. It will be interesting to see how much hair he has since I have had less indigestion than I did with Dylan. He currently is in the breech position. His head is on the upper, left side of my belly with his back down the left side, his butt pointing towards my pubic bone with his feet coming up my right side. Explains why I have had pain in my lower right side when I am walking & behind my belly button.
Folded up in breech position. Time to spin this baby.
Looks like we have a little acrobat joining our family. Or yogi?
Looks like Daddy.
Snuggling with the cord & Mommy. Going to be another snuggle bug!
So peaceful.
See you in 6 weeks!
Snuggle Bug