Tuesday, April 17, 2012

1st nightmare

Dylan woke up around midnight the other night screaming hysterically and when I went in to check on him he was sitting in his crib crying and shaking. I asked him if he wanted to sleep with mama but he just kept crying and shaking terrified! I grabbed him and brought him to our bed. He wouldn't settle down for about an hour. He was just laying there with me whimpering and shaking. Finally he calmed down but then was in a dream state but awake for another hour.. Kept bahhhing and saying sheep. Finally got him to calm down and we tried to put him back in his crib but there was no way he was going back in there. He just kept screaming, saying no and mama. So we slept with him for the rest of the night after we calmed him down. I pray this never happens again! So sad!!! We didn't get much sleep that night.