Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hudson Shower


My sweet friends threw me the best baby shower for Hudson!!  All the details made my heart melt to know how much thought went into it.  I am so thankful to have such a great circle of girlfriends!!  Not to mention, an amazing family too!  I am truly feel like the luckiest girl on the planet to be surrounded and supported by all these creative, talented people.  I can't wait for Hudson to meet them!




Adorable invitation made by my sweet friend Annie.  She need to start a business with these too!



This baby is going to be so welcomed into this world!



Delicious food!  Did you notice the elephants on the food labels?  Adorable!


YUM!

Mouth watering.





Karyn made this adorable cake!  She totally needs to start a business or us girls may start it for her ;)





The best looking diaper cake I have ever seen.  Thank you!!  I love it!  Hmm, its too cute to disassemble.


Thank you to the best girlfriends!  A girl couldn't ask for more!


 Game time!



Adorable measure Mama's belly game.







 Connie won!


Thank you Stacey.  I LOVE it!



Yes, Mama loves Hudson ALREADY!

A present for Dylan to break in for Hudson's arrival.  
Hudson may become the youngest basketball player!




Another amazing quilt from Nana! So special.

You are sooo good.  I love it.


Thanks Nana for Hudson's super adorable pillow.  You are the best quilter EVER!

Showered with love by all the hosts.


What a great circle of Family & Friends.  Thank you everybody soooo much.  Can't thank you enough.



Thank you all for coming!!!!  Means the world to me.


How thoughtful.  Thanks for making my life easier to tell everyone how grateful for the amazing shower.




Thank you Aunt Colleen & Babi for coming.  Hudson can't wait to meet you guys.


Thanks Nana for taking the time to come to my shower & make Hudson that amazing quilt!

Me & My beautiful Mom....love her sooooo much!


30 Weeks.



Dylan testing out the basketball hoop!



Showered with love.  Can't be thankful enough!



Couldn't wait to hang it up.  Looks perfect!