Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Growing Up


Someone is a toddler in an infant's body.  How is this possible.  Hudson hates being a baby.  He thinks he is a toddler like Dylan.  Slow down little man.

Hudson pulling up, surprise!


H's wave and talking to the bathtub.

Pulling up to see whats in the tub.  Look at the lats on this guy!!  Funny, you tube recommends all these buff guys doing pull ups and here I am watching my 6 month pull up on the tub.  HAHAHAHA.





He looks so relaxed at yoga.  Resting from all the practice crawling, pulling up and standing.


Hi Daddy!!!

Keeping an eye on Dylan while babysitting Chippy.  What brothers do.

Suppose to be napping and he is sitting in there.

Time to lower the crib...he is pulling up now!

Thanks Daddy and Dylan for lowering H's crib.


Look what someone discovered!


It's my birthday, I can stand if I want to, stand if I want to!!!!  What?? 6 Months going on toddler!


I wouldn't leave me alone for a second.  Was on the rug...now exploring the air vent.


Big boy bath.  I look like a genie on the rug.