Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mr Scoot



Babi & Dylan's master piece.

This kid is ridiculously fast on his bike.  
I now have to run to keep up with him or Justin rides his skateboard.

Yes, riding in his underpants!  Maybe that gave him a boost of energy.  
He is doing tricks on his bike and loves to show them to you:
Balancing on one foot at a time.
Going really fast and turning his wheel (yes, he fell doing this and we told him you shouldn't do that)
Going up and down hills
Pop a wheelys and curbs
I feel like he has a new one every time he rides.


This boy has an ARM!  Nice toss.



Enjoying the playground after breakfast at his future school.

Dylan has been into creating things lately.  His imagination has been really spinning.  So fun!  
Here he stacked his trains on his blocks and made garages for his cars.

Video of him using his imagination.  



Riding up the hill.  I think he was sore from the night before in his underpants.