Mommy and Dylan found treasures. Except Dylan's treasures stunk! He found him some horse poo on the beach and we didnt realize it for a few days. We kept wondering what stunk and he kept saying maybe Hudson had a dirty diaper. He asked for his treasures while in his car seat and I went to give them to him and noticed one was a piece of horse poo! Omg! I gave him some and threw it out of the car and started laughing. He asked what I was laughing at and where his other treasure went.?. And I had to tell him. He laughed!
Trek back to the airport. We stopped in San Jose at their children's museum. Time for more fun!! Great way to wear then out for the next drive to the San Fran airport. Hudson gets sacked out in the car! Success for a power nap for Dylan. Love how Dylan now bosses me around. Mom go in the back of the ambulance! And Hudson climbs on everything!!!
Great trip!











