Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Trampoline


We decided to get a Trampoline finally.  Good news is we got it and they love it.  
Bad news is Dylan got a bad boo boo while shopping for it.


Trampoline shopping and Dylan decided to climb on the side of the shopping cart while we were checking out.  Well, it fell over on him and landed on his eye.  He was sandwiched between the cart and the counter/floor.  Yep, Momma about passed out!  Had to take off my jacket, hand H over and take some deep breathes!  I thought it was worse than it was, thank GOD!  Poor guy!!!  I felt so bad for him.  I don't know what I am going to do with blood and if they ever break anything.  I will be on the floor for sure!  The toys r us staff was very helpful and nice. Got him ice, helped me with H and helped with the trampoline.  We still got it and thank goodness it was not in the cart at the time!



Trampoline time.  Eye feeling great!

Oops...didn't know it was in pieces ;)

You have helpers!

A cute one!

Ready to jump.

Ready yet?

 Jumping with Grammie.