Happy Birthday Hudson! What a great day. I loved seeing your happy face in the morning and the surprised face when you saw the balloons. Enjoying the muffins with you that you use to make me crave when I was first pregnant with you and didn't even know it. The morning at the zoo was rough but the day was amazing after naptime. So fun to watch Dylan help you open your gifts and think they were all his and seeing you have more interest in Gramps beer than your presents. I had a feeling you would love your little truck the best and the trains would be a hit. Swimming was fun with you as always, even though you scare me because you think you can swim on your own. Like your little kangaroo jumps you are learning. Dinner and singing you happy birthday with your birthday pudding was fun. You were a mess. So fun! Happy Birthday sweet, little boy. You mean the world to us!
Two toddlers may kill Mommy!?! One toddler going through the terrible 2s or almost 3s, not sure, and another one entering the "i will copy my bro stage" with tantrums where he throws his head back and himself on the ground. Oh boy! IT IS GETTING INTERESTING. The terribles of smartness is what is getting challenging. The I will scream and grab you and hit you and tell you no, and I could go on may get me on super nanny!!!! This too shall pass, this too shall pass!! Good news is I am trying to enjoy these devilish moments because I know I will miss the angel moments and don't want them to slide by me. How is it so possible for a child to be so sweet one moment and F*ing crazy the next?
Please help me stay sane!
I know why kids are in school and watch a ton of TV and there are millions of parenting books. Maybe that is the secret? Hmm..
Good morning.
Happy Birthday little buddy.
So fun! Who is having more fun?
Ut oh!
There we go.
Dylan picked it just for you.
And helped me wrap it.
and helping you unwrap it!
Happy 1st Bday H!
Happy birthday with the muffin you use to make me CRAVE!!! And I am not a muffin eater.
Now I am!
Love H's face.
My birthday, I can sleep if I want to! Even though we are at the zoo for HIS day.
Tiger.
Big Pig Mom!
Look!
Special boy!
Bah!
Whose more amused?
Trying to get through the train ride.
Hot and miserable.
Happy boys, whew.
Time for presents.
Sweet boy. Loves James (so does his bro!)
BEER!
Hmm?
Dylan trying to get it open.
Downloaded...H trying to get open.
Pushing his truck.
Playing so good.
How you read your card.
Thanks Grammie Gramps.
Awesome card.
Now we can color a playhouse like at Kate's.
I'm 1!
Happy Birthday Pudding!
YUM!
I'm done and want out!
Someone really wants some!
Mom, trying to eat it!












