Snuggling on the sofa for some Christmas shows. We had to go through about 5 to find Curious George Christmas that was perfect for Dylan to watch. He is so sensitive to TV and being scared that Polar Express, National Lampoon, Charlie Brown, and others all were too much for him. Crazy how he is so sensitive. Probably because we rarely watch TV. Shaking, Scared, Asking a ton of questions of being concerned of the characters safety and emotions (is his mommy with him, etc) are all things he starts doing. I don't want him to have bad dreams or be scared so it must be changed ASAP. I will keep him in the bubble as long as I need to. I remember being so scared as a kid and don't want him to ever be scared like I was.
Snuggling is so fun.
Reminds me of snuggling with my Papa when I was little.
Reading to Grammie. Grammie, you paying attention?
