What to do on a cold day?? Ice skate! They had free skating for 5 and under so we decided to try it with the boys. They were excited. It was super cold in there. Forgot about how cold they have to keep it in there! Ahhhhh! Can't believe they made skates sooooo small! So cute. Hudson wasn't so sure of it at first. He wanted me to carry him until I gave him to Babi to sit on the side because he was throwing a fit. Then, he wanted back on the ice and didnt want to leave! He enjoyed it. Dylan thought it was fun and funny at the same time. I bet it felt so weird to both of them. We made it around the rink twice but held on to them every second. Boy that would of been funny to let go. Woah! Hang on slippery wiggle worm! Fun adventure. Haven't laughed that hard in a while.
Slippery!
H skating:
H gliding:
H I have to out you down.
Littlest skater.
Not too sure about it.
Woah!
Woah, slippery fun!
Chaos.
Momma's boys!












