On our way back home we stopped at the hoopkoa for a snack with the surfers and chickens. Bawk bawk!
Gratitude. Best Life Ever. Happy. Healthy. Smart. Strong. Simple.
Friday, January 10, 2014
Beach
Someone had a great nap in the sun on his new bed! Slept for 3.5 hours. The 4 am waking finally got to him.
After that super nap we headed down the road to Baldwin beach park for some play and dinner picnic. Great idea mom!
So happy. Beach freak out. Thank Stacey for the great picnic backpack. It's getting many uses now!
They found a whole.
Dylan and Hudson wanted to go in the water so bad. Hudson kept saying wa wa.
So we did. The waves were big here and medium undertow so we didn't go in too far and held Hudson's hand good because the waves would knock him down. Dad and Dylan attempted to go our about 10 feet but got pushed over and Dylan got so sad becaue he dropped his shovel and couldn't find it for a min. He got so mad at the wave it was cute.
Worn out by the beach. H wiggling. Will he stay in his bed all night? First night to try and he woke at normal 2:30 time and I saw the nightlight in the hall blinking and then heard a cough! Hudson??? Caught you!
Where's Hudson?
Mom and the boys outing this morning was to whole food. Ouch that was expensive!!! Since we live basically in the country I got enough food to freeze for a bit. I was going to stock up.
After nap we headed out to go find a place with little to no waves so the kids could play in the water. I went to check out a yoga place today and in order to park I had to act like I was going to the places the parking belonged too. Glad I did because a lady recommended baby beach where kids could swim around in a tide pool.
















