Happy Half Birthday little man. You are growing up so fast!
Thank you for being such a great, sweet big brother and little boy.
You are such a fun, happy, healthy, smart and strong little boy full of life. Keep it up!
3-3.5:
- 10.9.13 - 31lbs (50%), 36.75 (25%)
- First real train rider, Day out with Thomas
- Started Reading Lesson
- Started telling stories about our past as we were kids, having a conversation with him
- Helped build glider with Dad
- Read his first word - 10/3 Sam I am, Green Eggs and Ham
- Singing ABCs
- Telling Stories - And guess what?, Suddenly…
- Hudson pointed to a bicycle, Mom: That’s a bicycle, Dylan: bicicleta
- What’s your favorite time of day? Mom, I love playing with you. I love you.
- Snuggling in bed in the morning with us, rolls over “mom I love you and kisses me”
- Loveys names are gilbert and fixes things
- IN THE WHY PHASE - Dec. 5th
- I love you Hudson (when telling him good night) - 12/22
- I’m excited for you never to grow up - Dad, Yea, I am gonna be a mini dad - D - 12/16
- Moved to Hawaii - Jan 2014
- Climbing on counters
- Riding skateboard, loves to boogie board
- Trying to catch fish in the water
- Picky about what food he eats now
- Power struggles
- Loving tennis, I can’t stop playing tennis because I like it. Mini Tennis lesson with Rick at club. - Feb, 2014
- imagination soaring - using sticks and leaves as roasting marshmellows
- Doing most things by self - potty, picking out clothes, getting snack, milk, water, turn off on lights
- Playing with Hudson, being sweet
- Sharing room with hudson, playing before bed
- Cranking T ball
- 1st Ocean Swim/Snorkel - 2/23/14, saw yellow tangs, Marty fish
- 1st Snorkel time - Fish bowl in Makena
- Memorizing the curious george books - toy shop and the library. If you miss a word or say it incorrectly he will correct you.
- Picking out his clothes every morning
- Wanting to get his own food, snacks out of cabinets and fridge
- Not wanting to hold your hand when crossing the street
- Pumping legs and going high in the swing
- Slow to warm up, likes to sit back and observe until he feels comfortable
- Likes to wear athletic gear (UA stuff) and wakes up and wants to pick it out, no underpants and tuck in his shirt
- Loves to play with older kids
- Riding in the car on way home from Lahaina with Babs, Lauren and Grammie:
- Justin: Busy being bartender
- Babi: I’m busy tending to the chickens
- Dylan: Are we the chicknes?
- Babi gave Dylan the water bottle with little water in it
- Dylan: why is there little water in here?
- Obsessed with Under Armour clothes and only wants to wear them. Loves yellow outfit. - 3/2014
- Dad: How do you know your gonna be fast? Dylan: because brocolli has protein in it. (he was eating a ton of broc with hummus, climbing to get more off counter repeatedly.
- Wants Hudson to dress just like him, have books and picks them out, socks etc. Always looking out for H.
- How sweet Dylan is to his little bro. He is always looking out for him like when he fell down the bottoms steps and got stuck in between the stairs and wall and when he seemed like he was going to run into the road and Mom and Dad told him no because he would get ran over so Dylan is so concerned with him getting too close to the road. How he wanted to hold hands with Hudson and how loving Hudson was to hold his hand back. Dylan told him I love you Hudson and explained even when he bites him, is mean to him, angry, hits him he still loves him. Playing Hide and Seek together, reading books together.
- Dylan and Hudson are best Buds and not only expressing it with non verbal communication but in words! Dylan: Hudson, can I hold your hand? Hudson: Yea. Dylan: Let's go read books in our room. Hudson: ok, Yea. And there they go holding hands to their room by themselves.
- Remembering Memories - Austin had a percy,
- Into Building things - Lauren
- Building Legos
- Using phrases - Oh my gosh!

