Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Photo Shoot

Our friends wanted Dylan and Hudson to be in a 4th of July photo shoot.  As an added bonus, the Mommy's got to get their hair done and get some family shots too.  I haven't been to a salon in a while except for a trim.  It was nice to read some Trash, sip on a cappuccino and have some girl time!  AHHHHH!!!  I selected some simple updos to show the stylist and what you would think looks simple turned out to be kinda labor intense.  Funny how they make you think its a roll out of bed and throw your hair up look.  HA!  Fun times.

The photo shoot was a success, given 4 toddler/preschooler around dinner time.  A little cookie bribe had to happen at one point.  I am excited to see the pics and see if they get published.  Mike is one of the top photographers so we shall see!  

Thanks to Mesh and Mike for setting up a sitter for the kids so we could all go to dinner afterwards.  Nice to have a dinner kidless.

I will share the pics when I get them.  EXCITED!


Mommy got her hair done.  Thanks uncle Mike for hooking us up!

Little fancier than I expected.

The backside.

Mr. Conductor.

Cutie pie.

Practicing his smile.

Little action of the photo shoot.

We were asked if we were models, ha!!

Now, they could be!

Just a swinging.

Acting so 2.

They were having fun.

Dylan swinging H.

My little handsome bug.

Mommy loves her H man.

Curious monkeys.

Playing with Rhys.

Flashing to the future of beach times with their boards.

Cooler hat was a hit.

Hey!

4th of July!

Time to get dirty!

Sliding down the sand, tossing sand, rolling in it.  GETTING SANDY!

Packing it up.

 Daddy and Dylan.

Parent celebration all dressed up.  What a fun day and night.