My Mom is Special Activity!
Awe, how sweet to wake up to this!
Thanks Grammie for finding this sheet and making it for Justin and the boys to fill out. Thanks Justin for having the boys answer it! Love their answers and what they think of me. So cute! So thoughtful! Thanks for taking the time to make me feel special on Mother's Day!! This melted my heart. Love things like this.
My Answers about My Mom when I was 9.
My Mom is special because: she cares a lot about me and she doesn't want me to get hurt. I love my mom she is the best mom in the whole world i think.
I like it when my mom: takes me places and when she loves me and hugs me.
My Mom can do many things! I think she's best at: water skiing and volleyball and snow skiing.
My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by: giving things to her by making it or buying it.
My Mom is as pretty as a: beautiful flowers or a beautiful unicorn.
My Mom is smart! She even knows: how to type on a computer or a typewriter really fast.
Hudson's Answers:
My Mom is special because: She is beautiful.
I like it when my mom: pushes me on the swings.
My Mom can do many things! I think she's best at: Yoga.
My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by: making her happy. Swinging.
My Mom is as pretty as a: girls.
My Mom is smart! She even knows: fishing.
Dylan's Answers:
My Mom is special because: She likes mermaids.
I like it when my mom: buys me things and I love her.
My Mom can do many things! I think she's best at: Surfing and picking out good toys and fishing.
My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by: Go fishing.
My Mom is as pretty as a: the ocean.
My Mom is smart! She even knows: surfing, eating vegetables. I love sadie and benny.
What a special day. Woke up and went to try breakfast at Colleen's. So good. The boys asked if we were going to Auntie Colleen's house. Awe, they were thinking of you Auntie!
Hudson wanted Pancakes. I can't believe he ate the whole thing!!
Dylan wanted a bagel and ham!
Mr. Big boy.
Off to Lahaina side for some shopping at Whaler's Village. I really REALLY wanted to surf but my body was not letting me have it after Sat. I needed a rest day. It was so hard to drive by the amazing waves on the west side with a board in the car and a special "I Can if I want day"! I had more fun with my family though and it was special to spend the whole day with them remembering why I am a Mother anyway. I feel so blessed to have these little boys in my life. It is the hardest job in the world and days I feel like I am a failure and not sure if I can push through another day but I would not change anything in the world. I am so thankful and find the stamina within myself to continue to be the best Mommy I can for them. Thanks to all the Mother's out there that inspire me, have taught me and continue to support, love and guide me. Happy Mother's Day!
Sillies at bedtime.
Sunglass shopping time. Perfect.
Not Mommy's style and trying to get use to them but I love the lenses and they are
great for my poor sunned out eyes.
Mommy and her boys. Thanks for making my day and everyday special and purposeful.
Last year Mother's Day. Little Hudson so tiny. Wow, they are growing fast.
We shopped and shopped, had a picnic lunch and then snuck into the pool at the Westin. They were out like lights on the way home. Successful and fun adventurous day!







