Happy Fathers Day.
One special Dad, 2 lucky boys and a wifey that couldn't be happier.
Happy Father's Day to Justin, Big Dad, Gramps, Peepaw, and all the amazing Dads, Uncles and Father Figures. You have a very important job, thanks for being great at it.
One loved Dad.
This is my life.
Great day. Went to Colleen's for breakfast then headed to the Lahaina to catch some of the south swell. Mommy dropped Dad for some Daddy surfing. The boys and I went to Barnes and Nobles and to get snacks for gymnastics camp next week.
We went back to grab Dad and got a parking spot so decided to play on the beach. Dylan and Hudson wanted to surf. Dylan paddled out and attempted to catch some waves by himself. He was struggling a bit so I put on my mask and swam out to help. It is super super shallow and lots of wana. WARNING.
Determined to try:
Impressive Dylan.
I tried soon hard not to touch the bottom. Treading water with my hands and laying flat as a pancake. URG. The ocean always wins. It got me. I didn't care since Dylan and Hudson caught waves. Super fun and worth it. I barely had to push Dylan. Can't believe it.
Hudson's answers to Mommy's questions about Dad.
Hudson loves his Dada.
Dylan looks up to his pops.
Dylan's answers.





