Friday, July 10, 2015

Birthday Interview

Hudson's 3rd Birthday Interview:


What is your favorite color? Orange

What is your favorite toy? Remote Control Helicopter

What is your favorite show? Rickety Barn Show

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Broccoli because its so healthy

What is your favorite snack?  Bars

What is your favorite outfit?  Fish shirt and Board Shorts

What is your favorite game?  I think Race car game

What is your favorite activity/thing to do?  Bike

What is your favorite animal?  Goats and Horse

What is your favorite song?  Different song but I don't know what it is

Who is your best friend?  Dylan

What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Ride my Bike

Where is your favorite place to go?  Oahu

What is your favorite drink?  Water

What is your favorite Holiday?  Riding my bike

What is your favorite thing to take with you to bed?  My Baby Honu

What do you want to be when you grow up?  A grown up 

What is your favorite thing about your brother?  Riding my bike with him

What is your favorite thing about yourself?  My pretty eyes

What is your favorite thing to do with Dad?  I like going surfing

What is your favorite thing to do with Mom? I like going swimming with Mommy and Daddy

What do you want to do for your birthday?  Get toys

How old are you today?  Three