Wednesday, July 15, 2015

HBDH 3 Years

Wow, what a year.  Hudson you have changed so much and hit so many milestones.  I can not believe at age 3 you are riding a pedal bike, swimming, skating, creating the most amazing lego creations and drawing like a big kid.  You are amazing and make Mommy so proud.  Thank you for allowing me to guide you and watch you grow.  I am sad that my baby is now 3 but am happy and excited to see what amazing things this year brings.  You are a happy, healthy, smart and strong boy who is creative, athletic, determined, able to keep up with the big kids, silly, emotional, stubborn and the best cuddle bug.  I am excited to see your personality and individuality blossom even more this year.

2 - 3 Year Milestones:

  • First Movie - Disney Fire & Rescue Planes - Scared
  • Sticking his tongue out while concentrating (running)
  • Sprinting
  • Riding bike with feet up
  • Silly Dance
  • Getting scared at night, of the dark
  • Laughing in his sleep
  • Loves baby girls (lilly, baby pia)
  • Started Happy Hearts - 8/19 for 2 mornings a week.  Shed no tears on the first day.
  • Drags his blankets into hallway “moving in” at night to sleep
  • Asking to have dance parties, “Can we have dance party when we get home inside?
  • Coming up to take a breath while swimming
  • Pooping in potty
  • Independent - Washing his hands by himself, me do it on everything
  • Singing 5 little monkeys jumping off the bed, ABC, Boat,
  • Counting, colors
  • Sucking on his lovey, carrying around blue blanket hippo
  • Moved into Paia house
  • Started crying and not wanting mommy to leave him at school, took him out
  • Skatepark lesson
  • Calling people a good or bad guy
  • First snorkelling trip off of a boat, did great but only used his googles
  • Balancing on his bike as going down hill, putting his feet up
  • Saying “I love you” “I love you Mommy, I love you Daddy, I love the doggies, I love Dwy - lan”
  • “Mommy, where did you get that?”  I made it.  “It’s beautiful!  I love you” - Talking about the curtain I made for the hallway Kuau house.”
  • Plurals: Poop - did, Jump-did
  • Bodysurfing in kihei
  • Surfed with Jason - big, real wave, launiopoko, 12/7
  • Keeping pants dry - Dec
  • Visit to Texas - Dec., first time to bowl, trampoline park
  • Huge vocabulary, doesn’t stop talking
  • Laying on Back full out tantrums
  • Trip to Austin for Xmas
  • Top Right, Right bottom molars - 1/19
  • Surfing on sushi board at cove
  • Monkeynastics
  • No underpants at Nap - January, 2.5yrs
  • Antibiotics for strep throat
  • Holding Lelya Hand
  • Dancing with Leyla
  • Jui Jitsu to Dylan - Strong!
  • Wanting PB & J and Banana with PB for breakfast
  • Getting out of bed and coming to say I Love You
  • Learned to skip - April
  • When mad at someone calls them a bad guy
  • Skipping
  • Officially swimming by himself, taking breaths, rolling over - April
  • Breakdancing
  • Able to do the shaka - working on it constantly
  • Bad Dad, in a mommy phase
  • Tantrums after wakes from nap
  • Swimming across the pool and in deep end - June
  • Riding a pedal bike - June
  • Skateboarding - June
  • Parkour- May
  • Gymnastics camp - keeping up with the big kids
  • Chewing gum
  • Physical: 92/48 blood pressure, 96 pulse, 26.9 lbs (7%), 35.75inches (13%), able to do a 4 year old skill - jumping on 1 foot, drawing circle, riding bike, basically getting dressed, potty trained, dry at night, 1.5 nap, later bedtime
  • Birthday - Went to Oahu. Day of went to stable road, played at home, had pancakes, hot dogs, and carrot cake.